One woman’s tears began to fall near our poll table. The other’s fell all over the feet of an extraordinary man. Only one of the women received the care she needed. And one of our volunteers got a gift he’ll never forget.
In my Christmas letter, A Tale of Two Gifts, I share these two true stories followed by a picture of my preschool son’s art. You’ll have to read the letter to find out why.
Click the hyperlink above or the newsletter graphic, or click here: www.jfaweb.org/Dec-2014
- My “Don’t Be Like Me” Story(s) – Lest We Get Cocky
- What Adam Was Doing Right
- On Scribbles and False Beliefs: Are They Beautiful?
- When You Fall Off Your High Horse, Don’t Get Off the Horse Altogether
- On the Possibility that the Woman in Chicago “Would Be Alive” if She Had Had an Abortion – Coming soon. Post a comment if you’re interested in this post, and I’ll prioritize finishing it.
- “The Gift”: At a recent workshop in Tyler, Texas, I tell one of the stories from this letter. (Audio coming soon. Post a comment if you’re interested in hearing it.)